Obesity and overweight have reached epidemic proportions worldwide. Energy-dense diets and a sedentary lifestyle are recognised as major contributors. To combat the rising epidemic, the World Health Organisation has identified a set of dietary recommendations; one of those is to increase consumption of complex carbohydrates such as fibres.
Kfibre® is an all-natural, low calorie dietary fibre produced from sugarcane and is rich in vitamins, anti-oxidants, and bio-active phytonutrients.
In a single source, Kfibre® (which includes fibre, calcium, iron, potassium, manganese and polycosanol), provides significant functional improvement to cooked and processed foods and beverages.
Our patented, chemical free production technology optimises fibre value through a method that reduces the cellulose and hemi-cellulose structure.
- Taste neutral - will not modify the taste if added in the recommended amount
- Can improve health - an insoluble fibre has been known to lower cholesterol, aid digestion and reduce appetite
- Low dosage - requires only a small dose to help meet recommended daily intake (RDI) for fibre, manganese and iron
- Non-toxic - no chemicals used in processing, are unbleached and contain no known allergens
- Natural - free from gluten, artificial colours, flavours and preservative
- Enhances products- bulking binding and water retention abilities